It’s no surprise that the Sunday roast is close to our hearts – it represents family and friends like no other meal. In fact, the Sunday roast is beaten only by fish and chips (eaten by the seaside) as the nation’s overall most-loved food!
Sunday lunch is a hunk of meat, a few bits of veg…what’s so difficult about cooking that? For some people: EVERYTHING! It’s all about the timing, It’s no secret that the most difficult thing about a roast is getting everything on the table – hot! – at the same time.
I will show you how to plan, get ahead and cook the perfect Sunday lunch every time!
- Roast Beef, Yorkshire Puddings, Gravy, Crispy Roast Potatoes
- Roast Pork with Crackling, Apple Sauce, Rosemary Potatoes
- Roast Stuffed Chicken, Gravy
- Lots of Delicious Vegetables
- Apple Crumble & Custard
- Sticky Toffee Pudding, Butterscotch Sauce
- & more